26 August 2009

Quick Post

Just a short post right now as I am leaving the Internet cafe soon. I plan on posting again in a couple of hours covering the last week's many ups and few downs. For right now, however, I present my itinerary until October 3:

8/27: fly from Cairo, Egypt to Athens, Greece
9/9: fly from Athens, Greece to Johannesburg, South Africa
9/24: fly from Cape Town, South Africa to Dubai, UAE
9/29: fly from Dubai, UAE to Cairo, Egypt
9/29-10/1: get from Cairo, Egypt to Tel Aviv, Israel
10/2: fly from Tel Aviv, Israel to New York, NY, USA, where I will be for 22 hours
10/3: fly from NYC to Mexico with family

Post covering the rest of Egypt to come later. Complete with all the mishaps that are inherent in travel that I have endured in the last week

No comments:

Post a Comment