23 April 2010

I Must Like this Travelling Thing

When first planning this trip it was going to be 8-9 months. Then, following some more planning, it became 15. After about 5 months on the road it increased yet again to 22. And, now, it is changing once again to 27 months. 2.25 years (!). Since travelling I have added a year (!) to my expected trip. A year (!). I have already been gone for about 9 months (!), which is only 1/3 (!) of my trip. Man, that sounds crazy.

This change is so that I can go to India when the weather is tolerable instead of during the hot season. I was going to be there around now but will instead go for 3-4ish months starting around October 2010. I think I made the right choice as India is currently experiencing a heat wave so it is hot there even for the hot season in India.

Well, that all that is the plan. That long of a trip is really going to stretch my funds so it could change again, but likely will not get any longer.

Also of note is that a friend on mine from home is flying to Bangkok, Thailand on 30 April to meet up with me. He bought a one-way ticket. Maybe I can convince him to do a guest post but I would not count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment